Introduction to FijiGuide
Fijiguide.com has provided the most comprehensive Fiji Travel Planner on the web since 1996. This includes practical advice on popular Fiji resorts, diving, dining, surfing, and even kava drinking. We also have more photos (3500+) than any other Fiji travel website. Read our introduction page...
FijiGuide Destination Picks
- Yasawas have the best beaches and weather. Great for mid-range to budget visitors.
- Coral Coast is perennial Fiji resort destination with attractions such as Natadola Beach, trekking, surfing, etc.
- The Mamanuca Islands are another Fiji vacation favorite, especially for those with limited time.
- Taveuni and Vanua Levu have world class diving, eco-parks, waterfalls, rain forests and Fiji culture.
- Does history and architecture grab you? The old Capital of Levuka on Ovalau is a hidden gem.
- Kadavu and Beqa (home of the firewalkers) both have great diving, surfing and traditional Fiji culture.
Consult our Trip Adviser page for more suggestions
FijiGuide Activity Recommendations
Looking for something to do when you get to Nadi?
- A cruise on the Whales Tale will get you out to the Mamamuca Islands and includes champagne breakfast, beach BBQ lunch, and snorkeling.
- An inland tour that includes the Sabeto Valley, the Garden of the Sleeping Giant (the largest orchid collection in the South Pacific) and a 360 degree view from Vuda Lookout are must sees.
- A trip up the Navua River includes a village visit, waterfalls and gorges, and a Kava ceremony will give you a taste of local culture and sights in historic Rewa.