Fiji Guide

The most trusted source on Fiji

My wife and I are travelling to Fiji for 3 months from mid-December. We are hardy travelers who like the outdoors and in particular snorkeling and enjoying ocean beaches and do scuba diving. We look for islands that have beaches that have coral reef with snorkeling off the beach and we like to go off the beaten track. Would appreciate comments on which islands would best meet our interests and needs. Any additional info on specific locations and places to stay would be appreciated.

Views: 448

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would suggest looking at some of the old blogs--do some searching on the Islands in Fijiguide that you think might be of interest.  There's a lot that's been written that will specifically address your questions..

Try out some Fijian Villages and Tours to waterfalls and Caves and trekking as well.

Check out Mountain Gateway Fiji on Facebook....inbox them next time you are in Fiji.

You will find the best beaches in the Yasawas - the island chain on the Western side of Fiji. My favourites are sister resorts Octopus on Waya Island and Blue Lagoon Beach Resort on Nacula Island. Very good accommodation, great food, lovely staff. Good snorkelling off the beach and scuba diving at both, also walking trqcks with excellent views - and hills!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service