Fiji Guide

The most trusted source on Fiji

General (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Southern Lau

Last year I was looking for information about this group of islands which turned out to be a bit difficult to find. But finally we had our…

Started by christina birch

4 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by christina birch

What's the weather like in May/June at fiji?

Bula to all, was hoping to those out there who a very familiar with the weather; could you give me some indication of what to expect around…

Started by Angela Hansen

2 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Angela Hansen

Where to buy jet skis in Suva?

I'm looking to purchase jet skis in Fiji... I looked on the Sea-Doo website and they only have dealers in New Zealand and Australia. I woul…

Started by Annah Blanton

1 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Roberta Davis

Thinking of going to Savusavu

Bula all, I am really excited on my trip next year to Fiji. I just realised that the pearl farm that I want to go is at Savusavu. Saying th…

Started by Angela Hansen

3 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Angela Hansen

Expedition Kayak Rental?

Hi there folks!   My partner and I are hoping to rent a double expedition sea kayak while in Fiji, for an 8 day trip in January.  We are aw…

Started by Mike O'Brien

1 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Roberta Davis

airport transport

We are flying into Nadi on the 23rd of august, we are staying at the Sonaisali Island Resort, once we arrive what would be the cheapest and…

Started by Daniel Clausen

1 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Robert F. Kay

Humitity how hot is it compared to Sunshine coast Aust.

Hi everyone I am new here on the forum. Going to fiji with my husband in 2013 around end of May for my 50th. Can anyone tell me if the humi…

Started by Angela Hansen

3 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Robert F. Kay

Gifts to bring

Can anyone give us some more insight on what gifts we can bring to Vanu Lenu? We won a trip to Namale and we would love to bring essentials…

Started by Mattea Marcoux

3 May 31, 2012
Reply by Stuart Gow

A big VINAKA to Rotary!

One of the projects for the Savusavu Rotary this year is building furniture for the local kindergartens. The schools are primarily in villa…

Started by Collin McKenny

2 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Collin McKenny

Blind leading the blind.

Hello all I am trying to organize a trip for myself and possibly 5 others to fiji. We are interested in some fishing, scuba/snorkelling, wa…

Started by Michael

2 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Michael

RSS

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

© 2018   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service