Fiji Guide

The most trusted source on Fiji

General (114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fiji's Ideal Climate for Surfing

We all know that the Fijian Islands have a tropical climate, but you may not know the climate is classified as "marine tropical" and actual…

Started by Clarence Carson

0 Apr 5, 2013

Looking for Kayak on rent

Hi Can anyone assist me find kayaks on rent. We team of three would like to rent it for approx. 7 days. thanks Amit

Started by Amit Kumar

2 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Amit Kumar

Injections

Bula to all, my husband and I are coming on the 29th May this year. We are not to sure whether we need injections for dengue fever, some sa…

Started by Angela Hansen

2 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Jerry Bounds

Fiji visit in March 2013

My wife and I will be vacationing in Fiji in March 2013. We will be staying near Nadi. We would be grateful if someone would give us any ti…

Started by Rick Pullen

2 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Rick Garrett

Roadworks and electricity Where are they

I am going to buy some property in the levuaklailai area, does anyone know when it will reach this area and where it is now so i can organi…

Started by Barry Smith

5 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Robert F. Kay

Best Season for Surf in Fiji

I have done some research, because I was sure a lot of people would be asking when is the best time to travel to Fiji for Surfing? Being in…

Started by Clarence Carson

3 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Bracel Mite

Fijian food

Hello, I'm a student in antrophology and i'm going to write about how people in Fiji look upon thier own foodculture. With all the influenc…

Started by Cecilia

4 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Bracel Mite

Fiji Area codes

Hoping someone could help me out.  We are visiting Fiji in a few weeks, and have a friend that lives there.  Curious if anyone knows which…

Started by Valerie Taylor

2 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Stuart Gow

Southern Lau

Last year I was looking for information about this group of islands which turned out to be a bit difficult to find. But finally we had our…

Started by christina birch

4 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by christina birch

What's the weather like in May/June at fiji?

Bula to all, was hoping to those out there who a very familiar with the weather; could you give me some indication of what to expect around…

Started by Angela Hansen

2 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Angela Hansen

RSS

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service