Fiji Guide

The most trusted source on Fiji

General (114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Distance and a few other questions

Can anyone tell me how far it is from the Fiji Hilton to the Wailoaloa beach area where Turtle Airways is located? If a cab is needed, what…

Started by Patti Mages

6 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Cagilaba

Beachcomber Island Enquiry

Hello Myself and my partner have paid for a seven night stay at Beachcomber Island Wondering if someone can give me tips on how to get to a…

Started by Cath

5 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Cagilaba

Fiji Airport Transfers

Book Fiji Nadi Airport Transfers Online http://fijitours.info/airport-transfers How to Get Convenient Transportation for Moving Around Fi…

Started by Steven Chand

0 Jul 27, 2014

Roadworks

Does anyone know how far the new Buca Bay Hibiscus road is up to.Brad.

Started by Brad Anthony John Fenton

6 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Aminiasi.Solomone

Employment

Hello! Enjoying reading all the discussions :) But I was wondering is this a suitable forum for finding out information about employment op…

Started by Sarah Spence

4 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Jerry Bounds

Looking for nanni/housekeeper

Bula Fiji Guide members, I just move from Spain to Nadi to live for 3 years and need somebody to help in the house and with a 18 month's ol…

Started by Miguel Echevarria

2 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Miguel Echevarria

Fiji is paradise

Have been in Suva for about 6 weeks now and love it.  I had lived overseas for 10 year and spent the last 4 in the U.S. The culture int he…

Started by John A. Miller

2 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by John A. Miller

SavuSavu Travelling June + July 2013

Can anyone tell me what the weather will be like around that time of the year, I am staying all of June and all of July, travelling from Au…

Started by Kaz Spence

5 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by BENZA

Weather in May

Hello all, I have been keeping an eye on the weather for Fiji on my television and noticed that it is constantly raining and cloudy. To all…

Started by Angela Hansen

4 May 20, 2013
Reply by Angela Hansen

Real Estate firm?

Hi, I am looking for any possible real estate contacts around the Nadi area? preferably an e-mail address if possible. Thank You, Jeff

Started by Jeff Reed

1 May 10, 2013
Reply by Robert F. Kay

RSS

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service